COVID-19 Safety Measures
LATEST UPDATE ON COVID 19
We will keep this page up to date on the latest developments in our office to help better prepare our patients for their upcoming appointments. We understand that these are unprecedented times for everyone and we want to remind our patients that your safety, as well as the safety of our staff and families, remain our top priority.
We appreciate your compliance with these new regulations. We are all in this together, and with your help we can continue to be open for all our patient’s needs. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Things may look a little different as we maneuver through these times, but we are excited to see you!
Here are some of the steps that we are taking to ensure our office remains a safe environment-
- Per the recent Texas regulations as well as our office mandated protocol, everyone that enters our office will be required to wear a face covering. Your mask must remain on until you enter your treatment room and one of our staff members asks you to remove it.
- Dr. Gordon has placed three medical grade air purifier machines throughout the office that run all day, which helps kill the aerosols throughout the office.
- Each patient is required to rinse with an antimicrobial rinse prior to beginning your treatment or cleanings. This rinse is a mixture of hydrogen peroxide, Listerine and Peridex. The purpose of this is to help eliminate any possibly infectious aerosols during your appointment.
- We have removed our coffee station, waters, and magazines from the waiting room to eliminate as many easily contaminated surfaces as possible. This includes our chap sticks and suckers that are usually available to take as you leave.
- As always, our office follows all OSHA infection control standards, but we have increased protection in some areas to further minimize the risk of infection and adhere to increased protocols as instructed by our governing boards. Our team will be wearing masks at all times and all clinical employees will be wearing full PPE as per the CDC guidelines. Some procedures will have added PPE such as safety shields and surgical gowns.
- We are asking our patients to limit the family members coming into the office. If you need to bring someone with you to your appointment, please give us a call so we can monitor the amount of people in the waiting room. Anyone over the age of 10 will be required to wear a mask as well as have their temperatures taken.